Saturday, May 9, 2009

MY Mothers Day Card

Ma,
Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for always being there for me. Sana lang Ma you're still here. So that I can share with you everything that I have now. I know that u are in a better place now but sometimes my selfishness is wishing that u are here. I regret not telling you I love you everyday. I regret telling you that the pain is only in ur mind everytime u will complain na may masakit sayo. Those words haunts me even in my sleep. I can't let you go kasi I have regrets. I'm saying I'm ok and I'm happy but still I know deep inside I'm not ok. Kasi I know na I've done something wrong but I can never make it up. I'm still thinking about the last 3 days when you are in the hospital and I'm not at your side. Wishing I can turn back time and undo the things I shouldn't have done and Do the things that I should have. I know saying sorry is not enough and is too late. So to at least make it up to you I will promise you na I will listen before reacting and think before speaking.
I miss going home and calling you Tessie. I miss you na Tessie.... So much that it hurts.
I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T SHOW.

Give my regards to JESUS.
Shobe

No comments:

Post a Comment